20 January 2010

Adventures with my Banana Republic personal shopper


It's FASHION WEEK  at kalanicut.
Monday night I had the great fortune to peruse Banana Republic in the Summerlin, Nevada. This location holds special significance for me because someone near and dear to me works there and regularly sports lovely finds from the BR racks. 



It was great fun to have a “personal shopper” with me who I could ask all sorts of questions and knew exactly what they had in stock and what the markdowns were on sale items.


I purchased a fantastic multi-strand necklace which I have yet to locate since my return home. I’m sure it’s somewhere. Oh, dear. It’s not on the web site either so unfortunately I can’t share. But I will share some other great classic finds from BR’s recent shipments.

I love this classic trench with a twist, indigo!

I'll always love a good cardigan. Love this updated for 2010 version with great jewelry and simple, girly top and contrasting dark denim.
Denim with denim is always a risk, but it works here in varying dyes. There's something so classic, all-American about a good denim jacket. You can wear it with just about anything and it's warm enough and versatile enough for just about anywhere.

I'm a sucker for a good wedge. This pair comes in three gorgeous colors and again will go with just about anything. So classic, fresh, simple and stylish.
The leather on this gorgeous tote is too scrumptious. I melt for it, just looking at it. Great quality with lots of useful compartments and space for all the things you need during the day. If you have to carry big, this is a sleek, clean way to go.
I can see myself carrying this in a multitude of situations: lunch with friends, work, church, a day of shopping, traveling -- it's an amazing go anywhere bag. Serious but down to earth. This bag says "got her stuff together woman" to me. 

There are some gorgeous jewelry pieces at Banana Republic right now too. Too much to mention in one blog post. Maybe I'll do jewelry separately soon. In the meantime, check out Banana Republic's great sales on fall/winter merchandise and pick up a few staples for the coming Spring. What are you loving at BR right now? I'd love to hear!


{all photos via}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...