17 June 2010

Inspiration from The Conran Shop




The Conran Shop, a lovely NYC shopping experience just weeks ago moved from its former 59th Street location to the lower level of ABC Carpet  and Home. We enjoyed a lovely stroll yesterday afternoon and found many delights.

I fell in love with a large, dark orange pot that would be so perfect for one of my new houseplants, but getting it home would've been either impossible or very expensive. Darn.

There were beautiful Tolix chairs -- I'll never see one of these without thinking of Stephmodo who has such a great fondness for them. She also have a fantastic blog, one of my favorites. You should check it out!

There were so many great things to look at. It was a creative feast. Here are a couple of my favorites.


You can shop all things lovely and Conran from wherever you are online here.. Enjoy a browse. Next stop, some lovely inspiration from ABC Carpet and Home.

photo 1 via
photo 2 via
photo 3 me
photo 4 me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...