26 August 2010

Swedish Hasbeens



If you know me, you may know that Scandinavia holds a big place in my heart. Just thinking about it makes me swoon. Summer in Scandinavia is fantastic, watching the sundown at 11:30 at night. Fall is delicious too. Lots of walking, bike riding, gorgeous landscapes. Ahhh.

Since I was a tiny girl I have always had a thing for a good Scandinavian clog. And Swedish Hasbeens are just too delightful for words. Here are a few of my favorites!


Can't beat these on a hot summer day like today. So cute with skirt, dress, shorts or jeans. Love the color options. I like these so much I almost can't bear looking at them. Ack.



These would go so well with almost anything too. So clean and simple with a little peep of a nicely polished toe or two. These fit right in with a great BoHo chic look. Can just see them with a bright contrasting tunic, dark jeans and a great leather bag.

It's so hot today I can't even think about putting on socks and boots, but how cute are these. Great for the transition into the cooler temperatures. A nice statement piece for fall.


Adore these. Would be so lovely with a plaid wool skirt and tights, simple sweater and charming leather jacket and scarf...

I'm a total sucker for little kids in clogs. Swedish Hasbeens have a line of those too. Swedish Hasbeens ship anywhere in the world and can be found here. A great taste of Scandinavian style for your feet. They have pretty leather handbags too.

all photos via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...