08 October 2010

I Am Enough Project - Tuesday 12 October


Hello, lovely friends. I am very happy to share with you that next Tuesday I will be the featured guest blogger at the fabulous Tracey Clarke's I Am Enough project. I have known about this for a few months now and had a lot of time to think about what I needed to learn about being enough, what experiences I have had that drive me to believe that and how I would share them.

I thought I might write a bit about big life adjustments, suddenly losing a dear and trusted mentor earlier this year, deep disappointments or how struggles change us. I did not. Instead I wrote about two brief moments that caught my attention and changed the way I saw my life and myself forever.

I hope if you have a chance you'll visit the project and be inspired by all the beautiful women who have shared their own unique journeys to learning they are indeed enough. My piece will be posted on Tuesday and I look forward to sharing it with you. I was happy with it and I felt it spoke from my heart and said "enough" in the way I wanted to. It was a blessing to come at the time it did. Thanks Tracey for including me. I hope I do right by this inspirational project.

Thank you dear readers, my friends, for inspiring me with your beauty and generosity. Wishing you a peaceful and sunny weekend!

3 comments:

knack said...

good for you! can't wait to read it!

xo

Kelly said...

This sounds really exciting! Looking forward to reading it...

Radish said...

You have a great blog. I am doing my blog rounds and I see that you are there before me. I'll keep watching.

I think I am moving to squarespace.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...