26 April 2011

More Torn Paper Art Projects

As you know I'm guest blogging at Margot Madison Creative today a How To about Torn Paper Art. I thought I would share a few more shots here of torn paper art projects I've done to give you an idea of all the possibilities.

Spring Flower Garden


My Tribe

Spring Scene

Friend's Family

Torn paper art is a great way to express your creativity. It’s great for artists of all ages. Try it at your next family party or the next time you need a simple piece of art for your home, a note card or a little gift tag. All you need is colored paper and a glue stick.

Thanks again Margot for having me as your guest today.  Check out Margot's fabulous portfolio at her site and again, I'm really looking forward to her guest post here later this week. You can see my Torn Paper Art post here. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

This post linked here:
Hope Studios Tutorial Tuesdays
Get Your Craft On
Type A: Anything Goes

4 comments:

By the Bluegrass said...

Oh, I am so digging this! I absolutely love them all.
xo,
Sena

Jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

Wow!! These are totally awesome.

Ever - The red house by the lake said...

What a wonderful idea! I remember doing things like that (but no where as pretty) when I was a child... and you are really right, it is a perfect way of making a personalized card or art.

Tammy @ Type A said...

that is really cool. thanks for sharing this at my party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...