07 October 2011

Hooray For Pollen Jewelry In My Mailbox


Had to share with you this stunning necklace gift I received in the mail yesterday from Maureen at Pollen Jewelry. Ga-ga for that beautiful wire wrapped stone. Seriously. Cannot wait to wear it. Here's a close up.


The thing I love about Maureen's work is that each is a statement piece without being outspoken. They are so unique and sharpen up any outfit with just the right amount of glam. I treasure all the Pollen Jewelry I have. I have several necklaces which are always displayed on my dresser with a collection of my favorite necklaces. I have a pair of earring too. Here's a peek at the necklaces.


Get to know Maureen in this interview we did here last winter. In that post you can also see more of her amazing jewelry and some of my favorite pieces she's created. You can also follow Pollen Jewelry on Facebook to get a sneak peak at her latest creations and find out about special sales and events.



Pollen Jewelry is available on Etsy, right here. Some of my favorite items in the shop are the Green Turquoise Earrings, Long Gold Chain Wire Wrapped Rose Quartz and the Chunky Assymetrical Braided Coil. There are some great pieces on sale right now too. Support great home grown businesses by checking out the Pollen Jewelry Etsy Shop and shopping from talented handmade artists, especially for the upcoming holiday season. It's not how much you spend as how special the gift. Shop one of a kind items like these to really wow your friends and family. 

Thanks Maureen for your sweet card and this beautiful new addition to my much loved jewelry collection. You are so kind. Sending you and everyone visiting kalanicut today warmest wishes.

all images by kalanicut

1 comment:

PollenJewelry said...

Oh Kalani, so nice of you to do this post. That necklace always reminded me of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...