04 October 2011

Six Great Boots For Fall

I have a trip to the East Coast on the books as of yesterday and that has me thinking fall fashions. I have always been a boot girl, always loved boots. There are so many lovely bootie style boots for fall again this year that I had to go for a browse and find some of my favorites. These would all work for jeans or with those great skirts, tights and leg warmers seen everywhere this season. Here's a quick rundown on them all.

1) Boden USA Bloomsbury Lace-up Boots - I am a sucker for blue suede shoes. I've seriously owned several pair. In true form, I quite like these.

2) Water Row Boots by Indigo by Clark. Found these at Eddie Bauer and I adore the simplicity and classic styling. I was also thrilled to see these have a phenomenal customer rating and are suppose to be super comfortable. Very tempting indeed and so all purpose!

3) Brienne Boot by UGG.Found these at Nordstrom. For some reason I can see myself wearing these with a pair of tan or brown houndstooth wool pants, a cashmere turtleneck and a jacket of some sort. Great to walking the city.

4) Born Bellatrix Boot. These are available lots of places. I found them on the Eddie Bauer site. Quite casual. Like the shearling lining

5) Paul Green "Jayden" Bootie available at Nordstrom. Feminine and neutral these booties seem to say boldly "give me your prettiest patterned socks!"

6)  Athabaskan Booties from Anthropologie. These are the boots that inspired this post. I adore them. Love the color, style and trim. So cute.

Which are your favorites? Do you wear booties on a regular basis? What are your favorite trends for the season. (Sorry Australia & NZ I know this is not your fall.) I think I need a few wardrobe additions to rock a pair of these. 

images via: BodenUSA, Eddie Bauer, Nordstrom, Eddie Bauer, Norstrom and Anthropologie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...