17 November 2011

Martha Stewart Holiday Inspirations


Every year I excitedly look forward to the December issue of Martha Stewart Living. It is always packed with inspiration to make your home merry and bright for the holidays. I love this gathering of small wreaths in a big window. I love the simplicity, delicacy and how easy this would be to do.


Love this simple card tree. Such a simple, clean, stylish way to display a year's worth of lovely mailings from friends and family. All you need is some twine and a few push pins or thumb tacks.


You know how I feel about glitter. Love this two-layer glitter star. It is so elegant and a great statement piece. Look how simple that wall looks. One glitter star, two candles and two ornaments. Done. It's all about filling the space with a simple shapes in proportionate sizes. I am definitely thinking glitter for the 2011 holiday season.

My copy of the magazine is filled with pink tab strips for new DIYs and recipes. Here's a peek at a project I did last year from the holiday Martha issue. An afternoon or evening spent with Martha Stewart Living's holiday issue is a great way to kick off the holidays and is filled with charming ideas to set your holiday decor and festivities apart from the crowd. Thanks Martha people, you are a creative wonderland!

images by kalanicut

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...