04 November 2011

Thankful November, Day 4

Today I am thankful for talents. I am really grateful for the talents I've been blessed with and had the opportunity to nurture and enjoy. I am also thankful for the talents that I have not yet explored and look forward so much to becoming acquainted with new skills that I am interested in. Creative pursuits are such a wonderful way to express yourself, to see your own uniqueness and to focus your mind on things other than the busy tasks of every day life.

I am also amazed and grateful for the talents of others. As I look back over my life I am so blessed to have had many talented folks share their knowledge with me and teach me what they know. I am so appreciative. Equally I am grateful for people who have talents that I just plain have no abilities in. I appreciate them sharing what they can do with me so much. My life would be void of those beauties if they did not share their talents.

The Man, as an example can sculpt almost anything out of clay. He amazes me. His ability to draw puts me at a 6-year-old level in comparison. I love watching him use his talents and seeing what his hands and eyes can create. As I look around my family it is full of talented quilters, painters, musicians, seamstresses and event planners. I am blessed by many talented and artistic friends. Talents truly make life beautiful and rich and today I am grateful for my own and maybe even more for the talents of others.

I hope you have the chance to see and feel gratitude for something special in your world today. Sending you good wishes for a beautiful weekend full of love, light and joy. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...