08 December 2011

Great Gifts - Banana Republic Accessories

images via banana republic

I knew after finding a lot of tops and bottoms I liked this season at Banana Republic, that there was more to mine there. Over the past few years I have been very impressed with design and colors of Banana Republic's bags, shoes, scarves and jewelry.

After a long, leisurely wander, I had a big smile on my face to find a lovely variety of classic and charming accessories that would style up so many different looks so effortlessly. Here are a few of my favorites. Check these items out up close. The details and quality are even more impressive, especially on the handbags. 


Banana Republic is such a great go-to spot for quality, girly basics for work, nights out and casual. And they are having some good sales lately too. Everything I've ever purchased from Banana Republic lasted me several seasons or more.

In the new economy we find ourselves in I'm really sold on buying a few quality basics that last rather than impulse buying a lot of cheap items that last perhaps only a few wears before they fall apart. I'll definitely be doing some BR shopping this holiday season and not just for others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...