27 June 2012

Dip Dyed Baskets

image by kalanicut

I found these beautiful stacking baskets at Marshalls and could imagine a ton of uses for them: blankets in the living room, books and magazines next to the bed, towels in the bathroom, beach gear, picnics and I also thought they would be great to use at the wedding. Immediately I thought about dip dying the bottoms white. But then I started thinking that as fast as trends are blowing up and quickly burning out I might really hate dip dyed in a year or so. And these are great baskets that could last a good long while.

So here's my question for you readers. Would you dip dye them or leave them in their naturally beautiful state? I'd love your opinions. And here is a little painted basket inspiration that has been floating around in my mind that you might enjoy.

image by Sarah Yates via Glitter Guide



You can find lots more examples of dip dying here in this collection of Google images. Okay so would you or would you not dip dye these baskets. Add your opinion in the comments below. Thanks and have a great day!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...