01 June 2012

Friday Summer Smorgasbord

.
image via West Elm

It's Friday and I thought I would put out a little smorgasbord for you today.
  • Are you on Pinterest? Let's connect. I am most excited to share my Perfectly Imperfect Wedding and A Hip Home boards. I could just crawl right into those boards and live and be happy as a clam! I added lots of new content last night. Share your call sign in the comments below & I'll follow you.
  • I'm on the prowl for new people to follow, fresh voices and inspiration. Let's connect! You can find me on Twitter at @kalanicut and on Facebook at "kalanicut". Follow or like & let me know you read this and I'll follow you back.
  • I've been wanting to share a few blogs. They are all inspiring in their own ways.
Isn't the patio scene above from West Elm so gorgeous. I'm aspiring to spend a few minutes in a lovely outside spot like that this weekend. I'm determined not to let the longer days and summer weekends  slip by unappreciated. Hope your weekend is lovely. Thanks so much for spending some time here and spreading the word about kalanicut.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Kalani, I wish I was closer because I would totally join you in that hammock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...