28 June 2012

Fun Summer Nauticals from Scouts Honor Co.

image via Scouts Honor Co.

I want to buy this sweet print that speaks to so much in my life right now. I originally found this pinned on Pinterest, linked back to a European blog. On the blog there was no attribution for the photo and the translation was so bad that I couldn't really make heads of tails of where it came from, if the blogger had created it, etc.

So I did a bit of digging online and found out that it was created by Scouts Honor Co. a stationery studio based in Vermont. I like a lot of their stuff including all the Nautical Set prints too. These would be beautiful framed alone or in a set. They'd be darling for a nautical inspired boys bedroom.

I always appreciate artistry and craftsmanship and love the cheery, old fashion feel to these very modern and stylish cards. Well done, Scouts Honor Co. I'll be keeping an eye on you.

1 comment:

Anne H said...

What a great article! Love your blog !Thanks a lot for sharing , it is really useful to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...