13 June 2012

Three Pretty Dresses



Agh, I need a pretty little dress for today and I don't have one and I'm kicking myself. I'm so mad at myself for not doing a better job keeping my wardrobe together. I am sure I will pull something together but I know I won't be very happy about it. And it's not a good day to not be happy about what I'm wearing.

At least I know I have good shoes, haa-haa. But if I could whip up a fabulous outfit for the day here are three ideas I love. I love this Tory Burch dress above. How could I not. It's orange after all. I love the cut and the shoes too. Sassy, strong and girly.


Okay this isn't a dress, but for some reason I am craving a pretty little blouse with a hot-to-trot, pretty pencil skirt. Feminine with a 'don't mess with me' strength.


I have no idea what the rest of this outfit looks like but I know I love it. Love those shoes. Love the bangles over a nice tan. It's all pulled together with a crisp, lightweight white blouse. So, so pretty. Okay, now with a little inspiration I'm going to go back to my closet and try to find something pretty to wear today. I'll let you know how it goes.

So now it's time for advice for you. Where are you finding favorite dresses these days? Favorite shops? Brands? Share your secrets, will you? Comment space below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...