19 June 2012

Totally Loving Tote Bags

image via RosannaInc.Com

I have just been itching to make some cool summer tote bags. If I don't get started soon, I will be making winter tote bags instead. Time is speeding by. Once I started looking around I found many gorgeous tote bags that are really affordable. The prices range from less than $20 to many thousands, so there are definitely great totes to be found for anyone out there.

I thought I'd share with you today some of my favorite tote bags on my Pinterest board called Totally Tote BagsRosanna Inc has a gorgeous collection of Ikat Totes seen above. These beautiful bags in fantastic color combinations are just $44. They are currently out of stock but you can pre-order bags that will be available in a couple of weeks. You can get all the scoop here.


Here are four more I love and that inspire me in all kinds of ways:

Do you have a favorite tote bag this season? Feel free to share it in the comment section below. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will have a fun tote or two to share. Hope you have a happy day. I'm hoping to get lots done and still have time for a little beach time sometime during the day.

Our beach is covered in mounds of seaweed this week, so not particularly pretty or pleasant for walking. The sand flies are out in droves and there are few shells to be seen in all the seaweed -- but beach time is still irresistible as there is plenty of room to avoid the shoreline edge where the flies and seawood gather and still enjoy it a little higher up. Hopefully the seaweed and fly infestation will pass quickly. Sending you warmest wishes for good in your day and in your life. -- K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...