30 April 2013

A Pin Test #12: Get Started Workout

image via

I thought I would share a different kind of Pin Test this week, a workout. I have to tell you I love this workout and saw changes very quickly. It it tough when you start out but you start getting up to speed within a week of so. By far the push ups were the hardest for me and I still have a lot of room for improvement on those but I love that I'm doing them. When I get to the point where I've done those 40 pushups near the end of the workout it's just pure celebration after that.

This is a great workout if you need to work up a sweat but don't have time to go to the gym or it's raining outside. You don't need any equipment either so it's great to take along when you are traveling. I have done this on the hard carpeted floors of a hotel room a time or two. You can also repeat it as you get better at it to give yourself a really good workout. I have a copy of this workout that I tucked into my travel carry on bag and I have one near my TV too so if I want to catch up on something on TiVo I can do this while I watch. So this is a successful Pin Test, I recommend it fully. If you try it, let me know how it goes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...