11 April 2014

Steve Madden Spring Sandals


I was reading friend and stylist Beverly Jacobs' blog this week and followed a link over to the sandals section at Steve Madden. I saw so many sandals there that I like that I had to share my excitement. Since leaving the desk job world and joining the "spend my weekends at museums, parks, zoos and beaches" world I've become a pretty big fan of a comfortable flat sandal. I don't wear my four-inch high sandals much anymore except maybe to an appointment or to church.

From top left to right here are my favorite nine sandals from this season at Steve Madden:

1. Gildedd: These come in this multi-colored look or in a multi-metallic version. I should mention that all of these sandals come on more than one color option.

2. Dressel:  Classic, simple style looks good with everything.

3. Donddi:  Love the black and gunmetal gray together. Basic with a twist.  

4. Giliann:  The contrasting materials again take something simple and turn it on its ear a bit.

5. Flexi-P:  A kick of animal print sassiness. I love it -- in VERY small doses.

6. Gleamin:  Leather and sparklies are always a good mix.

7. Meetra:  The color combo here makes these workable with earth tones, bright colors or blacks and whites.

8. Rugidd:  I love the little added detail of two straps at the ankle on this pair. Simple and chic.

9. Marked:  The nice thick sole on these provides cushion for the feet on long days. Again love the simplicity.

I guess if you were to describe all of these they are old classics with a little fun updating. They hearken to the little girl in us with big girl, big city styling. They are all cute, colorful and something fun and eye-catching for the feet.Which are your favorites? Do you have a go to summer sandal every year or several?

all images via Steve Madden

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...