26 September 2014

Fun Gifts In The Mail: Smash Books


After a wonderful visit from my sisters last week, one sister sent some fun presents that appeared on our doorstep the day after she left. Have to love Amazon Prime and it's magical way of dropping things on your doorstep mere hours after one orders them.


My sister had told us about Smash Books while she was here and she was so sweet to send a couple to The Bug and I. They are spiral, hardbound scrapbooks where you can gather things you love, little memories and treasures.

To make gathering and saving your paper treasures even easier, each book comes with a pen that has ink on one side and a glue stick on the other end. How smart is that? These books are so beautiful. I love the covers, the colors and the sassy concept.

These are from K & Company who already produce some of the best scrapbooking papers and supplies out there. You can add all sort of fun stickers, tapes and other K & Company accessories to your book. I'm interested in the striped rubber bands I've seen that you can put on the open edge of your book to hold everything together.

There are all kinds of fun printed pages and little envelopes for tucking in bits of tickets and other tiny paper keepsakes. On the Smash Books website you can view this fun video for inspiration and ideas. 

There are so many fun examples of Smash Books online too. Here's a link. After looking at so many creative themes and ideas for these books I'm thinking hard about what I want to dedicate mine to. Too many ideas at the moment. I may need a few more Smash Books.

Thanks dear sister for the fun surprises. I noticed this morning that The Bug has already written her name in her book. I can't wait to see what treasures she stashes or should I say smashes in her book. She already has a few fun treasure books she holds dear to her heart. I know she's going to have fun with this one.

I'd say this is a great idea for Christmas, birthday, graduations gifts or for those days when you just want to say "I'm thinking of you!" Can't wait to make something beautiful with mine.

all images by kalanicut

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...